Parted Magic 2022.01.18 Boot ISO (x64) Free Download is a set of professional software for formatting internal and external hard drives and working with partitions. Using Parted Magic Portable, you can transfer, copy, create, increase and decrease the size of hard disk partitions.
Parted Magic ISO Overview
Parted Magic ISO – a bundle of utilities for operating with difficult drive-primarily based totally bootable CD Linux. Allows you to carry out diverse operations on walls and helps a big quantity of document structures. Parted Magic 2022 Download – partition supervisor primarily based totally on Linux, operating with the LiveCD, USB drives, or over a nearby community.
Supported with the aid of using any statistics operations – pass, delete, repair, cloning walls, etc. Besides, Parted Magic permits you to configure the running system, in addition, to getting entry to the Internet through the usage of the blanketed distributive browser Firefox. Parted Magic ISO Download helps document structures ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs +, jfs, Linux-swap, NTFS, ReiserFS, reiser4, xfs.
PartedMagic has the equipment to get the process done. With the Partition Editor, you could re-size, reproduce, and pass walls. You can develop or decrease your C: drive. Create an area for brand new running structures. Attempt statistics rescue from misplaced walls.
PartedMagic permits you to without problems reset or extra de Windows passwords. Recover misplaced documents. Rescue documents from gadgets with disk examine errors.
Clone a PC’s whole disk or an unmarried partition. The cloned statistics may be stored as an image document or as a duplicated reproduction of the statistics. The statistics may want to then be stored to a domestically connected garage device, an SSH server, a Samba Server, or a Network File System share. The clone document can then be used to repair the unique while needed.
PartedMagic comes with smooth to apply answers for traditional overwrite. Internal Secure Erase. Wiping of handiest Free Space.
All the benchmarking equipment you will ever need! Bonnie++, IOzone, Hard Info, System Stability Tester, mprime, and stress.
No Installation Required!
PartedMagic is a stand-by myself Linux running system. Runs from a CD or USB drive. Nothing installed.
Disk Partitioning Software?
Disk partitioning divides a difficult disk into more than one garage device known as walls. A bodily disk with more than one wall is beneficial for strolling multiple running systems. Each Partition can also additionally use a special document system.
SSD Secure Erase?
When Parted Magic Secure Erase is issued towards an SSD drive, all of its cells could be marked as empty.
A benchmarking software checks the relative overall performance of pc with the aid of using strolling some of the preferred checks and trials towards it.
Features of Parted Magic ISO
Below are a few excellent functions you may revel in after the set up of Parted Magic ISO please maintain in thoughts functions may also range and completely rely on in case your gadget helps them.
- Format inner and outside difficult drives.
- Move, reproduce, create, delete, enlarge, and contract walls at the difficult disk.
- Cloning difficult drives to create a complete backup.
- Verification of difficult disks and diagnostics.
- To test the reminiscence for awful sectors.
- Benchmark your pc to evaluate its degree of paintings.
- Delete all statistics at the difficult disk without the opportunity of recovery.
- Provides get entry to to the difficult disk while now no longer zagruzayutsya structures, is saving essential statistics.
- Boot from CD / USB reminiscence, then can paintings without CD / USB.
- Supports community connections.
Parted Magic includes the following programs:
- GParted – partition editor;
- Partition Image – a tool for working with disk images;
- TestDisk – Tool for restoring boot records;
- Fdisk, disk – partition table editor;
- Dosfstools – A utility for creating and verifying the integrity of the partition FAT;
- Ntfsprogs – tools for working with NTFS.
A complete list of programs
- Partition Programs
- cfdisk – curses-based disk partition table manipulator
- fdisk – partition table manipulator
- fixparts – designed to correct common problems with computer partition tables
- gdisk – text-mode partitioning tool that works on GPT disks
- gpart – guess PC-type hard disk partitions
- GParted – partition editor that uses libparted
- parted – partition manipulation program
- sfdisk – partition table manipulator
File System Programs
- btrfs – btrfs is a new copy on write file system for Linux
- Bonnie + + – benchmark suite aimed at performing a number of simple tests
- curlftpfs – file system for accessing FTP hosts based on FUSE and libcurl
- dbench – file system benchmark programs
- diskdev_cmds – OSX-ported, HFS + programs supplying mkfs and fsck
- dosfstools – programs to create and check MS-DOS FAT file systems
- e2fsprogs – ext2 file system programs and libraries
- EncFS – provides an encrypted file system in user space
- fsarchiver – save contents of a file system to a compressed archive file
- FUSE – file system in userspace
- hfsplus – set of tools to access HFS + file systems
- IOzone – file system benchmark tool
- ntfs-3g/ntfsprogs – third generation NTFS driver and tools for doing neat things with NTFS
- ObexFS – FUSE based filesystem using ObexFTP
- reiserfsprogs – user-level tools for ReiserFS file systems
- sshfs – file system client based on SSH
- vmfs-tools – access VMFS through standard Linux VFS via FUSE
- xfsprogs – programs for managing XFS file systems
- zfs-fuse – a port of the ZFS file system from Sun
Booting Loader Programs
- GRUB – GRand Unified Bootloader
- HDT (Hardware Detection Tool) – Syslinux com32 hardware analyzer module
- install-mbr – installs and configures a Master Boot Record manager
- lilo – LInux LOader
- Memtest86 + – advanced memory diagnostic tool
- ms-sys – used to create Microsoft-compatible boot records
- syslinux – bootloaders for FAT12/16/32, bootable “El Torito” (iso9660), ext2/3/4 and brtfs file systems
- Audacious – Audacious is an open source audio player
- Asunder – Asunder is a graphical Audio CD ripper and encoder
- arandr – designed to provide a simple visual front end for XRandR
- Blueman Device Manager – Blueman is a GTK + Bluetooth Manager
- ClamTk Virus Scanner – A GUI front-end for ClamAV
- Conky – lightweight system monitor
- CUPS – CUPS is the standards-based, open source printing system
- ddrescue-gui – A python script to make it easier to use ddrescue
- Evince Document Viewer – Evince is a document viewer for multiple document formats
- feh – an X11 image viewer aimed mostly at console users
- File Roller – archive manager
- Firefox – open source web browser
- galculator – GTK + scientific calculator
- GEncFS – GUI to EncFS, for encrypted directory mounting
- gtkdialog – small utility for fast and easy GUI building
- gtk-lshw – GTK + front-end for lshw
- GSmartControl – HDD health inspection tool (GUI for smartctl)
- GSSHFS – GUI to SSHFS, for distant directory over SSH mounting
- hardinfo – system profiler and benchmark
- ISO Master – GUI CD image editor
- Leafpad – GTK + based simple text editor
- lilosetup – a GUI utility to configure LILO bootloader
- Mirage Image Viewer – Mirage is a fast and simple GTK + image viewer
- netwag – a graphical front-end to netwox
- NetworkManager – Great Networking powered by DBUS
- Parcellite – Parcellite is a lightweight GTK + clipboard manager
- pyneighborhood – an OpenSource GTK + based SMB / CIFS Browsing utility
- ROX-Filer – a simple and easy to use graphical file manager for X11
- ROXTerm – ROXTerm is a terminal emulator intended to provide similar features to gnome-terminal, based on the same VTE library
- SciTE – A free source code editor for Win32 and X
- spacefm – a file manager with built-in VFS, udev-based device manager, customizable menu system, and bash integration
- systester – Test your system’s stability and performance by calculating millions of digits of Pi
- TigerVNC Viewer – a high-performance, platform-neutral implementation of VNC
- TrueCrypt – software system for on-the-fly-encrypted volumes
- UNetbootin – create bootable, Live USB drives for Linux distros without burning a CD
- WICD – A network connection manager that aims to simplify wired and wireless networking in Linux
- XChat – IRC chat program
- xclamscan – GUI for the ClamAV anti-virus
- Xdialog – designed to be a drop in replacement for the “dialog” or “cdialog” programs
- xfburn – Xfburn is a simple CD / DVD burning tool based on libburnia libraries
- Yad – (yet another dialog) is a fork of Zenity with many improvements
- Zenity – allows you to display GTK dialog boxes in commandline and shell scripts
- AlsaMixer – soundcard mixer for ALSA soundcard driver, with ncurses interface
- arpwatch – a tool for monitoring Address Resolution Protocol traffic on a computer network
- bar – a simple tool to copy a stream of data and print a display for the user
- BlueZ – official Linux Bluetooth protocol stack
- bzip2recover – recover data from damaged bz2 files
- cdrtools – allows recording to CD / DVD / BluRay media
- chntpw – utility to (re) set passwords of local accounts on Windows systems
- ClamAV – open source (GPL) anti-virus toolkit for UNIX
- Clonezilla – OpenSource clone system
- cmospwd – decrypts passwords stored in CMOS used to access BIOS setup
- consoleKit – ConsoleKit is a framework for defining and tracking users, login sessions, and seats
- cURL – tool for transferring files with URL syntax
- dcfldd – enhanced version of GNU dd
- dc3dd – patched version of GNU dd
- GNU dd – convert and copy a file
- ddrescue – does not abort on errors on the input file
- device-mapper – kernel component that supports LVM
- di (Disk Information Utility) – disk information programs
- diff – compares two files, showing differences line by line
- disktype – detect content format of disk or disk image
- dislocker – designed to read BitLocker encrypted partitions under Linux and Mac OSX systems
- dmidecode – reports information about your system’s hardware
- dmraid – discover and activate software (ATA) RAID
- DRBL – Diskless Remote Boot in Linux
- dvd + rw-tools – makes it possible to burn DVD images
- ELinks – text mode web browser
- ethtool – standard Linux utility for controlling network drivers and hardware
- ext3grep – recover deleted files from an ext3 or ext4 file systems
- extundelete – tool to help recover deleted files on ext3 file systems
- file – determine file type
- flashrom – identify, read, write, verify, erase flash chips
- gptsync – GPT partition table to MBR partition table synchronisation
- hdparm – get / set ATA / SATA drive parameters
- hexedit – view and edit files in hexadecimal
- hfsprescue – scans a damaged image file or partition that is formatted with HFS +
- iptables – administration tool for IPv4 packet filtering and NAT
- lftp – command-line file transfer program
- lm-sensors – Linux hardware monitoring
- lshw – Hardware Lister
- lsof – (LiSt Open Files) displays information about files open to processes
- lspci – lists PCI buses and devices in the system
- lsscsi – lists information about SCSI devices
- lsusb – lists USB devices
- lzip – gzip-like command line tool which uses LZMA compression
- md5deep – a set of programs to compute MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger, or Whirlpool message digests on an arbitrary number of files
- mdadm – manage MD devices, aka Linux Software Raid
- Midnight Commander – file manager
- modem-manager – D-Bus service for managing modems
- multipath-tools – used to drive the Device Mapper multipathing driver
- nano – editor aimed to replace Pico
- nbd – network block device, client and server.
- nmap – programs for network discovery and security auditing
- ntp – Network Time Protocol
- Nwipe – run the DBAN dwipe command outside of DBAN
- Open-iSCSI – Open-iSCSI project is a high performance, transport independent, multi-platform implementation of RFC3720
- openSSH – encrypt sessions using the SSH protocol
- openSSL – open source implementation of the SSL and TLS protocols
- partclone – a project similar to the well-known backup utility
- partclone-utils – partclone-utils contains a utility for use with partclone generated images
- partimage – utility which saves partitions to an image file
- perl – a highly capable, feature-rich programming language
- PhotoRec – digital photo recovery
- pigz – parallel implementation of gzip that exploits multiple processors & cores
- plzip – parallel lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm
- polkit – a toolkit for handling the policy that allows unprivileged processes to speak to privileged processes
- pv (pipe viewer) – monitors the progress of data through a pipeline
- pxz – a compression utility that runs LZMA compression of different parts of an input file on multiple processors simultaneously
- rdiff-backup – rdiff-backup backs up one directory to another, possibly over a network
- reglookup – direct analysis of Windows NT-based registry files
- RP-PPPoE – PPPoE client for Linux to connect to PPPoE service providers
- rsync – fast incremental file transfer
- rTorrent – text-based ncurses BitTorrent client
- safecopy – data recovery tool
- samba – the standard Windows interoperability suite of programs for Linux and Unix
- Scrounge NTFS – data recovery program for NTFS
- sdparm – outputs and modifies SCSI device parameters
- shorewall – a gateway / firewall configuration tool for GNU / Linux
- shred – securely delete a file
- smartctl – control and monitor utility for SMART disks
- stress – simple workload generator
- sudo – execute a command as another user
- TestDisk – partition scanner and disk recovery tool
- udevil – a program that mounts and unmounts devices without a password, shows device info, and monitors device changes
- udisks – a daemon that serves as an interface to system block devices, implemented via D-Bus
- UDPcast – transfer tool that can multicast data on a LAN
- unarj – program used to uncompress. arj format archives
- wpa_supplicant – implementation of an IEEE 802.11i supplicant
- wipe – secure, file wiping utility
- zenmap – the official Nmap Security Scanner GUI
- zerofree – Zerofree finds the unallocated, non-zeroed blocks in an ext2 or ext3 file-system and fills them with zeroes
- This version of Parted Magic updates to Linux 5.16.1 and fixes a few minor problems with the Secure Erase and NVME Secure Erase programs.
- Manufacturers are starting to get a bit carried away with the length of names given to drives. The names are now limited to 15 characters, so the Secure Erase GUI should now fit well on everybody’s screen. If there is still any doubt as to what drive is what, do a mouseover and the entire name will be shown in the tooltip.
- Several programs updated.
Technical Details for Parted Magic Boot ISO
Software Name: Parted Magic 2022.01.18 Boot ISO (x64) Free Download
Software File Name: Parted Magic 2022.01.18 Boot ISO (x64).rar
File Size: x64 (1.9 GB)
How to Install Parted Magic ISO
- First of all, check your operating system using (Windows Key + R) and type in the search (DXDIAG) and heat OK, and then check your whole operating system.
- Extract the (Zip, RAR, or ISO) file using WinRAR or by default official Windows command.
- There is no password, or again if there are needed for the password, always password is www.portablebull.com
- Open the installer file by using (Run as Administrator) and accept the terms and then simply install the program.
- Finally, enjoy your program on your PC/Computer.
System Requirements of Parted Magic ISO Free Download
Before you put in Parted Magic ISO Free Download you want to realize in case your machine meets endorsed or minimal machine requirements.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 10, Windows 7/8/10/11.
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of available disk space.
- Installed Memory RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended).
- Processor: Intel® Pentium IV or above.
Parted Magic 2022.01.18 Boot ISO (x64) Free Download
Click on the below blue link to download the new latest offline setup of Parted Magic 2022.01.18 Boot ISO (x64), then enjoy from your software. You can also download Parted Magic 2021 (ISO Setup) [32/64 Bit].
Password for file is 123